Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the Fletchers restaurant and theatre shows.
For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
Fletchers Restaurant reserves the right to retain deposit payments for late changes or cancellations within this 48 hour notice period. Same day cancellations may result in retaining full payments received.
The cancellation protocol reflects the cost incurred by Fletchers in terms of staffing, food, and lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
Deposit for bookings:
Due to the volume of late cancellations and ‘no shows’ we now kindly request that any lunch reservations for more than 4 guests pay a £5 per person deposit to secure the booking.
For evening bookings we ask that a deposit of £5 per person is made to secure all evening bookings. Where possible, we kindly ask that deposits are made at least two weeks prior to the date of the booking by calling the restaurant on 0115 838 0111.
We very much appreciate your co-operation and understanding with this new policy and apologise for any inconvenience.
- In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Fletchers/Nottingham College and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on any valid ticket.
- This ticket is not refundable after purchase. Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Organiser then it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets entitle the holder to attend the Event listed and allow entry for the individual show stated. All ticket holders wishing to attend again on any additional show will be required to purchase additional ticket(s) and pay the standard admission fee.
- There is no admission to the event without a ticket.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content and timing of the event due to circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser and also to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Animals (with the exception of registered assistance dogs) are not admitted to the venue.
- Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including but not limited to, the exhibitors.
- We do not accept liability for any personal property bought to the venue.
- As filming and recording may be carried out at the venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check all tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- The sale of articles in the gangways or anywhere on the premises is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of this condition.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is prohibited.
- No bottles, cans, food or alcohol may be taken into the venue.
- Drinks bought from the bar may not be taken into the Theatre.
- The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.